X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RolexForums is run by a bunch of uptight assholes

AVOID
    Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum
    or at least be mindful of what you say over there. There is no free speech allowed.

I was a PAID seller over there I PAID to list watches for sale and then just because I made a suggestion in the way of a gripe about the way they want sellers to post listings only every 48 hours (I suggested why not just every other day, or at least not enforce the rule rigidly), I was BANNED by this whining clearly small dicked Mod named

SLEDDOG
    (real name Rob)

who had the temerity to threaten me with

" Should you also continue to argue your nonsense here, you may just lose access to the forum completely. Just like the 48 hours, I hope this comes through clearly.. "

Click image for larger version  Name:	sleddog_RolexForums.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	157

It takes a certain type of person to be an unpaid moderator on a forum, and obviously SledDog (and most of the other Mods on that forum), are uptight busy bodies looking to impose their will on Good Ol' Boys like me, who have achieved success in life by being flexible not intractable,

See also
    https://www.reddit.com/r/rolex/comme...by_an_asshole/

Welcome! to ReviewFestival.

Did you ever actually sell any watches on Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum ?

Comment

No the only offers I ever got were either ultra lowballs or scammers trying to get hold of my watches to rob me. Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum is a joke.

Comment

Working...
      X